PAC Radio replacement interface with OnStar and steering wheel control
An all-in-one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative RadioPRO5 comes pre-loaded with OnStar retention, SWC software, navigation based output signals and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains OnStar Telematics system
- Retains original steering wheel control functions with the radio with no additional interface or programming needed
- Retains factory WiFi system
- Retains front and rear park assist
- Retains all warning chimes (chime module included)
- Retains OEM Auxiliary Input
- Antenna adapter included
- Additional part¬†CAM-GM51¬†required to retain factory reverse camera
- Data controlled outputs for connection to your navigation radio; speed, reverse and parking brake status output wires
- Data controlled RAP accessory output
- Works right out of the box with most radio brands
- Keeps vehicle data bus intact for service
- Interface can be quickly updated if needed from the PAC¬†website using a PAC-UP USB adapter
Does not retain factory satellite radio
PAC-UP required to configure vehicle settings
2016+ vehicles with RPO codes IOA or IOB must also use the RP5-GM52-HAR. RPO codes can be found on a silver sticker either in the glove box or in the trunk near the spare tire well.
2015 + Colorado/Canyon must use Revision 1.1.4 or higher and Vehicle Settings revision 2.0.7 or higher
2015 + Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon must use Revision 1.1.3 or higher and Vehicle Settings revision 2.0.6 or higher. You must use Interface Updater 2.0 to update an RP5-GM51.
Chevrolet Impala: Not compatible in vehicles with the IO3 RPO code. RPO code must be IO5 or IO6. RPO codes can be found on a silver sticker in the trunk near the spare tire well.