PAC VEHICLE INTERFACE '05-08 MSCAN FORDETC; FOR RADIO REPL.
Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio. Retains the factory installed amplified audio system and rear seat entertainment (if equipped). Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.
- RAP accessory output wire
- Reverse trigger wire
- Illumination output wire
- Parking brake wire
- Vehicle speed sense wire
- Factory 3.5mm jack if equipped
- Rear seat entertainment & Controls and dual zone audio
- Factory-installed amplified audio system
- Single wire output for steering wheel control module
- Does not retain SYNC. SYNC retention requires the MS-FRD1
- Does not retain steering wheel controls in 2011+ F-series trucks. These vehicles must use the RP4-FD11 for steering wheel control retention.
Vehicle Specific Notes:
- 2008 F-250/350/450: Not compatible with model trim XL (fleet vehicles). These vehicles do not have the necessary CAN bus signals
- 2006-2007 Ford Freestyle: Does not retain RSE